Last month, I got AMAZING service stories with prompt number five–read them if you have not already! I took this photo of a photo, as I was walking out of an Italian restaurant. The light that reflected on it, gave it more character to me. You? I definitely want to see your narrative. As ever, I am always ready to be flashed!
Inspired? Ready to write? Here are the rules:
- Write a flash fiction story using this image, with no more than 500 words. (Kristina Lloyd told me this is the perfect length for flash fiction.)
- Use the link below to add your story.
- Promote your story on social media. On Twitter, use #friflash
- The story should be posted by the fourth Friday of the month, and you are welcome to post your story before then.
- Use this nifty badge with your post:
Ready? Go–flash me before or on July 22.