Oh gosh, the inaugural Friday Flash ended yesterday (yes, not on a Friday this once) and it was AMAZING!!! I wrote a story, and got so many hot ones to follow. I am really excited to present the new photo for next month. I had another one in mind, but this one was a picture that I took today. There is a back story behind it, but I am not going to tell it. I want you to tell me–in a flash–the story it inspires for you!
Inspired? Ready to write? Here are the rules, which have been tweaked a bit…so that the end date is always Friday. I mean TGIF after all!!!
- Write a flash fiction story using this image, with no more than 500 words. (Kristina Lloyd told me this is the perfect length for flash fiction.)
- Use the link below to add your story.
- Promote your story, and the meme on social media. On Twitter, use #friflash
- The story should be posted by the fourth Friday of the month, and you are welcome to post your story before then.
- Use this nifty badge with your post:
Ready? Go–flash me before or on March 25th!!!