Love is love! For Flash No. 9, we explored all things love–you can see all of the love stories here. This month–expect the unexpected! This photo has a backstory–but I want your take! #flashme
Inspired? Ready to write? Here are the rules:
- Write a flash fiction story using this image, with no more than 500 words. (Kristina Lloyd told me this is the perfect length for flash fiction.)
- If you need a primer on how to write flash fiction, read this post by frequent Friday Flash contributor, Adrea Kore.
- Use the link below to add your story.
- Promote your story on social media. On Twitter, use #friflash
- The story should be posted by the fourth Friday of the month, and you are welcome to post your story before then.
- Use this nifty badge with your post:
Ready? Go–flash me before or on November 25.