Ta-da! Here is the new prompt for Flash Friday. The last prompt was so much fun! There were return visitors, and brand new ones–go take a look! I took this picture, and that is all I am going to tell you. I want you to flash me, that is, tell me a story in 500 words or less!
Inspired? Ready to write? Here are the rules:
- Write a flash fiction story using this image, with no more than 500 words. (Kristina Lloyd told me this is the perfect length for flash fiction.)
- Use the link below to add your story.
- Promote your story on social media. On Twitter, use #friflash
- The story should be posted by the fourth Friday of the month, and you are welcome to post your story before then.
- Use this nifty badge with your post:
Ready? Go–flash me before or on April 22nd!!!