Happy New Year!!! So happy to be back after a break, and here we are in the new year! Hmmm, why not make that the prompt for this month? Write up something flashy to start the year right!!!
Inspired? Ready to write? Here are the rules:
- Write a flash fiction story using this image, with no more than 500 words. (Kristina Lloyd told me this is the perfect length for flash fiction.)
- If you need a primer on how to write flash fiction, read this post by frequent Friday Flash contributor, Adrea Kore.
- Use the link below to add your story.
- Promote your story on social media. On Twitter, use #friflash
- The story should be posted by the fourth Friday of the month, and you are welcome to post your story before then.
- Use this nifty badge with your post:
Ready? Go–flash me before or on January 27!